From:
[log in to unmask] (Nic Rabanca)
Date:
Hello,

My name is Bogdan Rabanca and I am a third-year student in
Philosophy at University of Bucharest, Romania. Until last year,
my main interests were in philosophy of science and logic. I had
also interests in political philosophy. Recently, I realized that one
can't study political philosophy in an appropriate way if one doesn't
have some basic knowledge of economics. So I tried to get familiar
with the work of some economists who were also known for their
work in political philosophy, especially Hayek and Mises. In my
opinion, both of them are among the principal representatives of
modern liberalism (I use "liberal" with its european meaning, not
the american one). You see that my interest in economics is only
secondary, so I apologize in advance if my questions will seem
trivial to you.

Bogdan Rabanca