From:
[log in to unmask] (Eric Schliesser)
Date:
Thu Apr 20 13:03:25 2006
It is the Symposium at the annual conference of the European Society for the History of
Economic Thought (ESHET), Porto, Portugal, April 28-30, 2006. Organized by Erik Angner,
University of Alabama at Birmingham, and Paola Tubaro, Universite Paris X Nanterre. Here's
the web-page:
http://www.dpo.uab.edu/~angner/future.html

Papers (posted on the website) by:

 More Economics, Please: We're historians of economics, Ivan Moscati (Bocconi University
Milan)
Claiming a Definition for the History of Economic Thought, Rebeca Gomez Betancourt
(University of Paris I Panth�on Sorbonne) and Alexander Tobon (University of Paris X
Nanterre)

The Importance of the Analysis of Economic Problems from the Perspective of the History of
Economic Thought, Marta Sora (Warsaw School of Economics)

History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?, Nuno Pedro G. Palma (London
School of Economics)

Philosophy and a Scientific Future of the History of Economics, Eric Schliesser (Syracuse
University and Leiden University)

Eric Schliesser