From:
[log in to unmask] (Paola Tubaro)
Date:
Thu Apr 20 17:36:35 2006
I would like to add that the symposium will take place on Saturday,
April 29th, from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. All those who will be at the ESHET
conference in Porto are kindly invited to attend, and possibly to
participate in the general discussion that will follow the paper
presentations. Comments and questions concerning all the aspects that
will be dealt with in the symposium are welcome.

Notice also that, along similar lines, a second symposium will take
place at the STOREP conference in Lecce, June 1st-3rd, 2006 ?however,
this one will mainly concern the Italian case.

Paola Tubaro