From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:43:16 -0400
Hi Jim:

In this case, I purposely sent my response to Adeline it to the list to let
people know that there is a critique of population health.  You wouldn't
want to see all of my other direct e-mail would you?

Dennis

At 09:12 AM 10/23/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Just out of curiosity, do all messages between two persons need to be
>copied to the entire list. What is the policy? Thanks
>
>Dr. C. James Frankish, BC Health Research Scholar
>Acting Director, Institute of Health Promotion Research
>Assistant Professor, Division of Preventive Medicine & Health Promotion
>Department of Health Care & Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine
>University of British Columbia
>Room 308, LPC Building, 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
>Ph:604-822-9205  Fax:604-822-9210  E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Web Site http:\\www.ihpr.ubc.ca

Visit our Web Site for information about our Seniors Participatory and
Community Quality of Life Projects!  Free Reports Also.

  http://www.utoronto.ca/qol      http://www.utoronto.ca/seniors

  Long have I looked for the truth about the life of people together.
  That life is crisscrossed, tangled, and difficult to understand.
  I have worked hard to understand it and when I had done so
  I told the truth as I found it.

  - Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Associate Director,
Masters of Health Science Program in Health Promotion
Department of Public Health Sciences
Graduate Department of Community Health
University of Toronto
McMurrich Building, Room 101