From:
[log in to unmask] (Bruce J. Caldwell)
Date:

To all members of the History of Economics Society:

The election results for Secretary-Tresurer of the History of
Economics Society are in, and Neil Niman of the University of
New Hampshire has been elected to the position. He will
replace John Bethune who, after six years of fine service, has
decided to step down. I am sure all members of the History of
Economics Society will join me in thanking John for his good
work and in congratulating Neil on his election to Secretary-
Treasurer.

Bruce Caldwell
President, HES