From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:

[NOTE: Some may have seen an earlier call for these sessions. The
organizers did not receive a lot of responses and are re-issuing the call.
I'm posting it here because there may be some on the list who are
interested.--RBE]

This is a call for papers for the International Economics and
Philosophy Society Sessions at the 2000 Pacific and Central Division
Conferences of the American Philosophy Association. The Pacific
conference will be held at the Albuquerque Hyatt, Albuquerque, New
Mexico, April 5-8, 2000. The Central conference will be held at the
Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, April 20-23, 2000. If you would like to
have a paper considered for either of these session you should email
me an abstract by October 28. Your submission must have the
following form to be considered.

1) The abstract must be emailed as plain text *within* the body of your
email, ie. not as an attachment, not as a wordprocessor file, not
encoded in any way (you can do this by cutting and pasting into your
email message from any wordprocessing package).

2) The abstract should include the title of the paper and be between 1
and 2 pages long.

3) You must include your name, position, and institutional affiliation.

4) Indicate which conference you wish to be considered for -- you are
welcome to submit the same abstract for both conferences.

We are not restricting the topic of the session, so submissions in all
areas are welcome. If you have submitted a paper for consideration
previously, you are welcome to submit the same paper (or updated
version) again.

*Please only submit an abstract if you are sure you will be able to
attend the conference.*

Submit to (or contact for more info)

Julian Lamont
Department of Philosophy
University of  Queensland, 4072 AUSTRALIA
Phone and VoiceMail:  +61 7 3365-6319
Fax:    +61 7 3365-1968