AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Erin Greeno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:57:11 -0400
Please excuse cross-postings
Hello,

I would like to introduce our new website of digitized archival images
and documents of United Church of Canada missions to First Nations
communities in British Columbia.

Up and Down the Coast: Records of Missions to First Nations in British Columbia
http://www.upanddownthecoast.ca
This project was initiated by the General Council Archives of the
United Church of Canada, to make the larger collections in Toronto
about Indigenous history more accessible to First Nations communities
and researchers in BC.   We thank the Irving K. Barber Learning
Centre's BC History Digitization Program for financial support of this
project.  The success has secured funding to continue the project for
our holdings across the rest of Canada.
If you have any questions or feedback about the site please let me know.

Thanks,
Nichole
Nichole Vonk
General Council Archivist