AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Leith Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 16:51:11 -0400
Unfortunately, I will not be at the conference.  However, I am more
than willing to converse by email with other FMPers out there, and
perhaps we could come up with some kind of presentation for the June
24 PDC meeting.  I have filed all the previous emails related to this
issue, including some discussion on the arcan-l lisserv last year.
I'm willing to put a summary together of who is using FMP, for what,
and where, if that would help.  If anyone who hasn't presently
contributed to this discussion on the list, and who is using FMP
would also like to make some comments, online or off, that would help
too.