AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Bernadine Dodge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bernadine Dodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:40:25 -0400
Have read your message re Mosher Collection with interest but cannot shed any light on this. I have never heard of the "Mosher Collection" and want to assure everyone that Trent University Archives does not lose things on the side of the road. Nor would we see this as an appropriate deaccessioning procedure!

I hope the mystery gets solved satisfactorily and will keep an ear out for any information.

Best regards,

Bernadine

************************************

Bernadine Dodge, M.A., Ed.D.