AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Tom Belton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:47:44 -0500
Hello, all. I can confirm that I was consulted informally, but not extensively, about planning for Windsor's municipal archives on a few occasions when I was Archives Advisor.

One of the Archives Advisor's jobs is to help co-ordinate awareness and, if necessary, advocacy. Regardless, we should all be aware of developments in archival programs around Ontario.

Cheers,
Tom Belton