AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Stoner Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stoner Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:54:35 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janet Evans
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CBHL] FW: Wanted: PACSCL Project archivist

Hi, cbhlers,
I am forwarding this job posting to this list, even though it isn't
botanical or horticultural in nature. If you know anyone who fits the
bill, please pass this on.

Janet Evans
Library Manager, McLean Library
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society