AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Duncan Koerber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:11:43 -0500
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of any collections (letters, accounts
books etc.) of Upper Canadian newspaper editors/journalists between 1820-1840.

I have examined such collections at the National Archives in Ottawa, Archives of
Ontario, and Toronto Reference Library, but I'm curious as to whether other
collections might exist in smaller archives around the province.

Thank you,

Duncan Koerber
York University