From:
[log in to unmask] (Steve Cullenberg)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

Can anyone direct me to data regarding the awarding of economics PhDs?  I
would like to have historical and current data about the number of PhDs
awarded, and by country of origin and gender of student.  It would also
be nice to know about the gender and country of origin composition of
economics departments in general, as well as time to PhD and drop-out
rates.

Do such data exist?  Thanks in advance for any ideas and help on this.

Steve Cullenberg