From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:

[Forwarded on behalf of organizing committee. - RBE]

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you about the details of how to register
concerning the 4th annual conference of the European Society for the
History of Economic Thought (ESHET), Graz, Austria, 24 - 27
February 2000. You will find all necessary information on our web
page. Please refer to: http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~eshet/

It would be a great help if you were to take the online registration
option. You are asked to register and pay the conference fee by
January 15, 2000 in order to qualify for the reduced rate.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you in Graz
next year. With kind regards,

Heinz D. Kurz, Secretary of ESHET
University of Graz