AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alex Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 15:01:04 -0400
I am overwhelmed and touched by the advocacy and support we, as members
of the staff of the United Church of Canada/Victoria University
Archives, have received from members of the archival community.

However, as a dues paying member of the AAO who has actively served AAO
committtees for thirteen of the sixteen years that I have worked at the
Archives, I was hoping for advocacy from the Board on behalf of me and
my job, as well as for the records and the institution.  I can assure
you that I did not see or approve the Board's letter to the United
Church until it was posted to the listserv.

Alex Thomson