AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jenn Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:46:16 -0800
Hello,

    My name is Jenn Campbell, I posted a message to this list about a
month ago regarding web resources for archive jobs.  I received a lot of
response.  Thanks to those who helped.  I am again looking for your
suggestions.  For a school project I am to create a web page for Library
Technicians and Archive Technicians who wish to find jobs in an archives
environment.  I am looking for a typical job description of an archive
technician job. What qualifications and skills would be required as well
as the basic duties expected.  Also, any information someone may have on
a  starting salary would be helpful. Any information provided will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Jenn Campbell