AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:48:07 -0400
I haven't used the IPI system personally however I can vouch for the
organization and the people who designed it.

http://www.imagepermanenceinstitute.org/shtml_sub/monitoring.asp

Check out their dewpoint calculator which also flags the conditions
for mould (and converts between celcius and fahrenheit for those of us
old enough to have trouble with that.)

Russ M.