AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 08:51:01 -0400
The Association of Canadian Archivists wishes to thank its 2011 Annual Conference Sponsors.

The ACA is fortunate to have a dedicated group of sponsors who support our conferences. Their contributions are an important part of making the ACA conference a success. Through funding coffee breaks, lunches, the opening reception, and the closing dinner and dance - to name but a few -, our sponsors' generosity ensures that an enjoyable and more affordable time is had by all of our delegates.

The 2011 Annual Conference Sponsors are:
Archives of Ontario
ScotiaBank Group
Carr McLean
Ancestry.ca
Digital Curation Institute (DCI) and Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
Archives Society of Alberta
City of Ottawa Archives
Canadian Council of Archives
Provincial Archives of Alberta
Royal BC Museum and Archives
Saskatchewan Archives Board
Saskatchewan Council for Archives and Archivists
Minisis Inc
Yukon Archives
Nunavut Archives
Stephen Bulger Gallery
Artefactual
Carroll & Associates
The Rooms, Provincial Archives Division
Manitoba Archives
Nova Scotia Archives

Thank you, 2011 Annual Conference Sponsors!

Best Regards,
Loryl MacDonald
ACA President