AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Alex Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:57:11 EDT
THE UNITED CHURCH/VICTORIA UNIVERSITY ARCHIVES WILL BE CLOSED
TO RESEARCH ON FRIDAYS IN 1999

Due to temporary staff absences, the United Church/Victoria
University Archives Reading Room at 95 Charles Street West,
Toronto, will be closed every Friday, from and including
October 15, until early in 2000.   The Archives will be
open from 10:00 to 4:45 from Monday to Thursday for this
time period.

Please note, too, that this Archives will be closed from
December 22 to December 31 for the annual Christmas break.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause our clients.

If you have any questions about the closure, please call us
at 416-585-4563 or e-mail us at [log in to unmask]

(Ms.) Alex Thomson
Archivist
United Church of Canada/Victoria University Archives
73 Queen's Park Crescent
Toronto, Ontario
M5S 1K7
Tel. (416)585-4563