AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Kim Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:20:26 -0400
Hi Brian,

I have just returned from New York City.  I see that this message will come to you on the day you leave for holiday.  I really hope you have a wonderful time - after hearing a little about it from you at SAA.

Take care and if you have a chance, drop me a note when you return.

All the best,

Kim

>>> Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]> 10/04/99 05:43pm >>>
Fellow AAO members:

My office will be closing for personal holidays on Wednesday, October 6th and will re-open on Monday, October 18.  Enquiries regarding the Municipal Archives Interest Group's Open House on Saturday, October 23rd can be directed to MAIG's chair, Doug Rozell at [log in to unmask]  Until then, a Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Brian Masschaele
AAO Archives Advisor
395 Wellington Road, P.O. Box 25172
London Ontario Canada N6C 6A9
Phone:  519-690-2870  Fax:  519-690-2871  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web:  http://www.fis.utoronto.ca/people/affiliated/aao