AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:35:10 -0400
Greetings...

The next Off the Record and AAO web page deadline is OCTOBER 31ST,
1999.  All submissions are welcome; our editors would be pleased to hear
from you. If you have difficulty deciding whether your item should be in
Off the Record, or the web page, we can help you decide.

-----
For OFF THE RECORD items, please send your submissions to:

[log in to unmask] OR

To cut down on the prep time needed by the editors, and to further
reduce the delay in getting the next issue out the door, please imbed
your item within the body of an email note (attachments are very
temperamental).
If you want anything inside a box or set off in some special way, it is
best to send a camera-ready hardcopy so they can scan it, and drop it
in.  As with all volunteers, our editors do have lots of other stuff
going on these days.

For AAO WEB PAGE items, please send your submissions to:

To cut down on the prep time needed by the editor, please imbed your
item within the body of an email note (attachments are very
temperamental).

Regards,
Suzanne Dubeau
AAO Communications & Chapter Liaison