AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jonathon Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:43:02 -0400
My name is Jonathon Thorpe and I am an Archives Technician student at
Algonquin College.
I am doing some internet research for my professor and I was wondering
if anyone could help send me in the proper direction.  The course I am
doing the work for is entitled "Archival Development" and deals with
ancient documents and how the history of maintaining documents in
archives has developed.

I am looking for web sites of archives that house ancient documents from
anywhere in the world.

Including       clay tablets
                papyrus documents

As well, if anyone knows of archives association websites in areas such
as India, Japan, Korea or other far east nations and/or African sites
these would also be helpful.

Thanks for your time
                Jonathon