AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Wiske, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:05:00 -0600
Dear Listserv members,

        By way of introduction, I am the Records Manager for Case
Corporation, a manufacturer of construction and agricultural equipment.  At
the present, Case operates a manufacturing operation in Hamilton, ON, which
produces implements.  This location will be closing in 1999.  We have
determined that some of the records which will need to be retained in
conjunction with this facility are required to remain in Canada.  Therefore,
I am asking the members of this listserv for pointers to commercial records
storage vendors located near Hamilton, ON.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Fred Wiske
Records Manager
Case Corporation
700 State Street