AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Lisa Daulby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:16:00 -0500
     Please excuse any cross-postings

LAST CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR MARK IN THE MILLENNIUM!!!!

The Archives Association of Ontario's Archival Union List (AULO) Millennium
Calendar Fundraising Project is in the works!!!  The Millennium Calendar
Committee, is requesting graphic materials for this exciting project.
Make your mark in the Millennium and contribute to this project by
submitting an image for inclusion from your institution.

The calendars theme is Milestones in Information and Communication
Technology. Essentially any graphic images of any medium used to record
information in the past and the present will be accepted for review.
Please forward photocopied images of people with PC's of any kind, old
typewriters, record logs or journals or any other image you think might be
relevant to our theme to:

Joanna Mockler
Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Toronto Archives, Catholic Pastoral Centre
1155 Yonge Street
Ste. 505
Toronto, ON
M4T 1W2
Phone: (416) 934-3400 x-501
          or
     (905) 576-6667

Fax: (905) 576-6667
(Please phone (905) 576-6667 before sending a fax as it is a shared phone
line)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

All submissions should be received by 5:00 pm on Friday January 29, 1999.

When submitting graphics please include a citation description of the item,
and any other information such as where the image was taken and when.  If
your image is chosen we will request a copy negative.  If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thank-you for your
consideration and assistance.  I look forward to hearing from you in the
future.

Joanna Mockler
Calendar Project Assistant