AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Ann Butryn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:04:35 -0500
Trevor
THis workshop is of potential interest but the frequent cancellations of AAO
workshops since Jennifer Bunting ceased to be the organizer makes me hesitant to
go thru with all the paperwork involved in attending out-of-town functions.
What gives at AAO?  I'm anxious to finish the last few post-appointment
workshops and wonder if I'm going to get the chance.
Hope you'll have good news for me!
Ann
613 739 2573