AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jim Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:56:42 -0400
Good morning!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is James Craig and I am the
Archivist of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, a fellowship of 1100
churches across Canada. I work at our national headquarters located in
Mississauga. I also spend part of my time working for the PAOC in
communications.

I have just joined the list and already I have a question. I am working
on a proposal for an oral history project involving some of the students
who are preparing themselves for Christian ministry careers in our Bible
Colleges across Canada. I am interested to know if any of you have
developed oral history projects and could share ideas, written proposals
and so forth. If any of you have extensive audio tape collections, I
would like to know how you catalogue and store them as well.

Thanks for your help.

James