AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:12:37 -0400
Office Update

Hello everyone,

The AAO has found office space in Toronto and much of this month has been
dedicated to its set up.  I have been able to acquire some furniture
donations and to purchase some second hand items.

The AAO still needs some things for the office and if you have a surplus
section of your company and think the AAO might be able to obtain some
items from it, please email me off list. Remember, the AAO is a registred
charity and can offer tax-reciepts for items.

Our wish list

*coffee carafes
*small side table for postage machine and fax machine
*board table with 10 chairs
*six cloth dividers
*office task lighting lamps
* two desks

Dream list

*one more computer
*printer

As with any office move, the office will shut down from August 18 to August
26 to move the items and  to allow the staff to get the space set up.  The
AAO voice mail and email will be checked regularly and urgent requests will
be addressed.  All other requests will be addressed the following week by
the Administrative Assistant. If you have yet to send in your institutional
membership, please do so soon.  Additionally, I will be away on vacation
from August 29 to September 2.

At time of posting, I do not have the new phone numbers and such but will
post again when they are available.  Please continue to use the current
contact information until an update is provided and watch for full details
in the fall edition of the newsletter

Thanks for your continued support

Heather McMillan