AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Trevor Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:05:37 -0500
*IMPORTANT*
My apologies to Julia. The meeting is for this Friday. Sorry for the inconvience
this may have caused. Therefore, I look forward to seeing you all this Friday at
5:30 at the Fox's Den.

ATSIG is alive and well and planning to meet in Toronto!

All are welcome to make their way to a pub on the east side of Bay St. south of
Bloor St. but North of Wellesley St. called the Fox's Den for an informal
discussion round table meeting. There we'll discuss the future plans of ATSIG
and note worthy topics. Start time is approximately 5:30.

Many apologies for the short notice, but I hope you spare some time and come out
to our first meeting in Toronto!

Please try to RSVP so we'll have a rough idea on numbers. Send your RSVP or any
question to Julie Holland at [log in to unmask] or at 416-585-4563.
Please put "atsig" in the subject line for your correspondence.

We'll try and meet later in the Spring before the conference in Toronto again,
but do plan to attend this meeting.

See you soon!

Trevor Banks
Chair, ATSIG