AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Zelenyj, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zelenyj, Dan
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:37:11 -0400
Hello Colleagues:

Just a friendly reminder, the AAO's Municipal Archives Interest Group is
hosting its annual Open House at the Peterborough Museum & Archives on
September 26. Come and join your colleagues for a brief meeting to share
exchange information on municipal archival happenings in the province, a
fascinating facility tour, and a barbeque hosted by our gracious
colleague Mary Charles.

The meeting starts at 1:00 p.m., so there's plenty of time to get there.
And if you get there early, feel free to enjoy the museum.

The Archives is located at:

Peterborough Museum & Archives
300 Hunter Street East (Ashburnham Park),
Peterborough (K9J 6Y5 for MapQuest purposes)
So come on out, hang with your colleagues and enjoy a scenic late summer
day in beautiful Peterborough!

Please RSVP soon with Mary Charles mailto:[log in to unmask] or
Dan Zelenyj mailto:[log in to unmask] We hope to see you there.

Also, the annual MAIGazine is out and should have reached municipal
archivists. If you have not received your copy of the MAIGazine within
the next couple of days, contact Ann-Marie Collins at
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Dan Zelenyj
MAIG Chair
City Archivist
City of Vaughan
tel: (905) 832-2281 ext 3129
fax: (905) 303-2538
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

www.vaughan.ca <outbind://23/www.vaughan.ca>

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.