AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:13:00 -0500
Fellow AAO members:

Doug was also a member of the AAO.  I had the pleasure of meeting him last January.  I sensed in him a real deep concern regarding the fate of archival records in Perth and surrounding area.  We were working on a plan to establish an archival program for records of the Town of Perth.  Indeed, I have a letter from him on my desk reporting recent progress.  I am saddened to learn of his passing.  The archival and museum community have lost a true supporter and ally.

Brian Masschaele
AAO Archives Advisor