AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Zelenyj, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:02:37 -0400
The City of Vaughan Archives is attempting to locate copies of fire
insurance plans for the following Villages/Hamlets located in former Vaughan
Township (Ont.):

        - Maple
        - Kleinburg
        - Thornhill
        - Woodbridge

If your institution possesses copies of any of the foregoing, it would be
much appreciated if you could contact me off list.

Thanks in advance.

Dan Zelenyj
Coordinator, Archival Services
City of Vaughan
Tel. (905) 832-2281 ext. 3129
Fax (905) 303-2538
Duty is the is the sublimest word in our language.
Do your duty in all things.  You can never do more.
You should never wish to do less.
                    Robert E. Lee