AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Russell Buhr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 15:52:08 -0400
Apologies for cross-posting.

In the sixth installment of the ACA 2011 Conference Host Committee's series of
social activity spotlights we focus on Friday night's main attraction:
the East/West Ball Game!

PLAY BALL !!!

The traditional East/West softball game will again be an ACA Conference
highlight. This year our Toronto "Field of Dreams" will be in Trinity
Bellwoods Park. Located between Queen and Dundas Streets , and tucked
within a long-established South-West neighbourhood, this park boasts
extensive recreational facilities, including three baseball diamonds. Of
course we'll only need one to determine which team will earn bragging
rights for 2011!

Plan to participate or come out and cheer for your team.

Remember, baseball is a simple game: you throw the ball; you hit the ball; you
catch the ball. So get out there!

For more conference information:

ACA Annual Conference website:
http://archivists.ca/content/annual-conference

Conference registration is now open at the ACA website:
http://www.archivists.ca/content/registration-and-forms

Stay tuned in the coming days for announcements on more conference activities!

*** And remember, today is the last day for off-site registration! ***