AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:14:33 -0400
Dear Colleagues...

As everyone heads out for conferences and vacations, many subscribers will take
advantage of using automated responses to notify mail senders that they are
away.  If you are one of these subscribers, please be courteous to other list
subscribers, and remove yourself from AAOLIST during your absence.  This will
prevent constant reminders of your absence, and more importantly, reduce some
of the SPAM filter triggers that are causing numerous SPAM blockages of late.

To stop subscribing, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following
command in the body of the note:

SIGNOFF AAOLIST

Leave the subject line blank, and erase any epilogue from your note.
If necessary, I will unsubscribe you myself.  On return from your vacation, you
are welcome to re-subscribe by sending an email to [log in to unmask] with the
following command in the body of the note:

SUBSCRIBE AAOLIST yourfirstname  yourlastname

Again, leave the subject line blank, and erase any epilogue from your note.

I would appreciate everyone's assistance with this.

Many thanks,
Suzanne