AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:08:24 EST
Form: Reply
Text: (34 lines follow)
I will return to the office on December 3, 1999.

Candace Loewen
Government Archives and Records Disposition Division
National Archives of Canada
Ottawa, CANADA   K1A 0N3
TEL:  613-947-1490   INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Bob Anger" <[log in to unmask]>, on 12/06/1999 10:42 AM:

The Toronto Area Archivists Group invites you
to its Annual Christmas Party.