AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jeremy Heil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Heil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:06:47 -0500
Please excuse cross-postings...

Greetings all,

Queen's University Archives is offering a 16mm Canon Canofilm 100
microfilm camera and stand to the first person to respond.  The camera
is in good working order, and photos are available upon request.

We would like to have this equipment out of the building as soon as
possible.  Should we not hear from any interested parties by the end of
this week, we will find another way of disposing of this equipment.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver, so those interested will need to
arrange for pick-up.

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy Heil
--
Jeremy Heil, BA, MAS
Technical Services Archivist

Queen's University Archives
Kathleen Ryan Hall, Queen's University, Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
Tel: 613-533-6000 ext. 74462 Web: http://archives.queensu.ca

Help us preserve our heritage!
Donate to the Friends of Queen's Archives at
http://www.givetoqueens.ca/archives