AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Kim Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:51:56 -0500
Copyright Workshop

This is a reminder that TAAG is holding a Copyright Workshop with
instructor Jean Dryden on  Friday January 15, 1999 at Manulife Financial
Archives, 200 Bloor Street E., Toronto.  Take advantage of this
opportunity to learn more about a piece of legislation which will have
direct impact on the work of archivists on a daily basis.

There will be a maximum of two half-day sessions offered should we
have enough demand.  The morning session will run from 9:00-12:30
with space for 20 registrants.  If additional people register we will offer a
second session from 1:00-4:30.  The fee is $25. and includes the
session, handouts and coffee break. Please make your cheque payable
to the "Toronto Area Archivists Group" and mail to Lisa Singer,
Treasurer, Scotiabank Archives, 44 King Street W., Toronto, Ontario M5H
 1H1.

Register early so you can reserve your space!  The maximum number of
spaces is 40 and we are currently at the half-way mark.