AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Derrick Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:05:47 PST
Dear AAO List Subscriber:

  The 23rd edition of the AAO Website is now online.  We've made a number of
addition and changes to the AAO's virtual presence.  Most notably, we have a
new homepage.

   Also of note is a new form for AAO workshop applications.  Of particular
interest to institutions considering applying for a CCA grant is an online
version of the AAO Supplement to Canadian Council of Archives Control of
Holdings and Preservation Management Guides to Applicants.

   Any comments, queries or corrections should be directed to me at

Sincerely,
Derrick Clements