BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
"J. Gary Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2019 16:37:30 +0000
Hello Students,

It's that time of year again!  End of term is fast approaching and Learning Skills Services would like to wish all of our students the best of luck on their upcoming exams and final assignments.

On Tuesday March 19th, from 10am-2pm, Learning Skills Services and Health Education will be hosting the #YUGotThis Exam Prep Event, 2nd Floor Atrium at Scott Library.  Students will be able to receive exam prep strategies, meet some therapy dogs, get tips on healthy eating for exams (*FREE FOOD*), learn some stress busters tips, and so much more!

For more information on preparing for tests and exams, please visit our website at:  lss.info.yorku.ca/resources/preparing-for-tests-and-exams/<http://lss.info.yorku.ca/resources/preparing-for-tests-and-exams/>