BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:19:20 -0500
Hello,

This year International Women's Day  is part of the 50th anniversary
celebrations.  We would appreciate if you could help us to encourage
awareness about the event, and participation on the day, by distributing
the attached poster via listserv so that it is received by as wide an
audience of students, staff and faculty as possible.

We hope you and your colleagues are able to attend part or all of the
event which will involve lively, interesting panel discussions on YU
women's opportunities, accomplishments and challenges, as well as
entertainment, refreshments and door prizes.

Thank you and regards, Linda

Linda Grobovsky
(416) 736-2100 ext. 20554  Cell : (647) 210-5341      [log in to unmask]
Senior Advisor, Education & Communications
Centre for Human Rights