BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Cynthia Goodfellow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:52:34 -0400
Good Morning,

HealthAchieve, one of the largest and most prestigious health care
gatherings in North America is a student?s perfect forum to learn and
network with some of the best and brightest health care leaders, educators
and keynote speakers. This year, HealthAchieve will take place on November
5, 6 & 7, 2012 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.

 As future leaders of our Health Care industry, HealthAchieve Show
Management is pleased to offer all full-time university and college
students a full 3-day registration to attend HealthAchieve at the nominal
fee of $25.00.

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in the communication of this
offer to your student population, especially those studying in health care
related fields.  Below are links to our student flyer and program
highlights to provide more information about the program and registration.

Student Flyer

Program Highlights

As a token of our appreciation for your support and assistance in
promoting this event, we are pleased to invite you to attend this year?s
event as our guest, at no charge to you. If you are interested in
attending HealthAchieve, please let me know.

We believe HealthAchieve is an excellent educational opportunity and
unique experience for students and hope to see them at this year?s event.
We also hope you will be able to attend and look forward to hearing from
you.  With over 50 educational sessions, 250 speakers and 300 exhibitors
showcasing the latest innovations in health care, this is a must attend
event. To learn more about HealthAchieve visit www.healthachieve.com

If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not
hesitate to contact me. You can reach me at 416-205-1591 or via email at

Thank you for your time and for considering this request.

Kind Regards,

ASHLEY WEINHANDL
Marketing Coordinator

Ontario Hospital Association
200 Front Street West, Suite 2800
Toronto, ON  M5V 3L1
Tel: 416 205 1591
Fax: 416 205 1340
Email:  [log in to unmask]
www.oha.com

Register now for HealthAchieve, one of North America's largest and
most-respected health care shows - a must-attend event for the health care
community. Follow us on Twitter.

This communication may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information and advice. It is intended only for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may
not use, read, retransmit, disseminate or take any action in reliance upon
it. Please notify the sender that you have received it in error and
immediately delete the entire communication, including any attachments.