BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Cynthia Goodfellow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:14:55 -0400
The following Kinesiology and Health Science academic elective courses
(KINE) and practicum (PKIN) courses have a number of spaces remaining in
the sections listed. Please check prerequisites for the academic courses.

Students with Honours standing may enroll in these courses online.

Students with a 4.0 overall grade point average may be given permission in
courses with availability by contacting the undergraduate office in person
or by phone (416-736-5807) after August 27th 2012.

KINE Courses
KINE 2475 M   Coaching: The Art and Science
KINE 3150 A    Analysis of Data in Kinesiology II
KINE 3340 A,B,M,N,O Growth, Maturation and Physical Activity
KINE 3345 A    Adapted Physical Activity
KINE 3350 A,B,M,N     Physical Activity, Health and Aging
KINE 3430 M   Canadian Culture and Physical Activity
KINE 3465 A,M            Regional Human Anatomy II
KINE 3635 B    Fundamentals of Epidemiology
KINE 3670 A,M            Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience with
Applications to Health
KINE 4140 B    Nutrition and Human Diseases
KINE 4230 M   Neuronal development for activity and health
KINE 4240 M   Applied Human Factors
KINE 4505 M   Neurophysiology of Movement in Health and Disease
KINE 4515 M   Stem Cells: Physiology and Therapeutic Applications
KINE 4710 O    Psychology of Health and Chronic Disease
PKIN Courses
PKIN 0270 M   Skin Diving
PKIN 0285 N    Aqua Fitness (Deep Water)
PKIN 0295 M   Pre-Swim I
PKIN 0308 A,B Football I
PKIN 0390 B,C Basic Team Sport Skills
PKIN 0392 B    Games Through the Ages
PKIN 0400 A,B,C,D,M,N          Tai Chi I
PKIN 0404 B    Aikido Yoshinkan
PKIN 0407 A,M            Self-Defense
PKIN 0408 B,C,D,E,M,N,O       Restorative Pilates ***NEW COURSE***
PKIN 0460 R    Strength Training
PKIN 0500 A    Basic Movement
PKIN 0565 A,B,M,N     African and Caribbean Dance
PKIN 0585 A,N Country Dance
PKIN 0590 A    Jazz Dance I
PKIN 0600 H,I,J,K,L,T,V,X         Track and Field I