BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:31:29 -0500
The Canadian Research Network for Care in the Community (CRNCC) is pleased
to announce that we have recently posted student placements on our
website. Please encourage your students to visit:
http://www.crncc.ca/studentplacements/index.html
Students who are interested in a placement, apply directly to the
respective organization of their interest.
Please note that the CRNCC acknowledges that a large portion of our
student members/online users are graduate students; therefore, we are
actively trying to gain more student placements with graduate students in
mind. Please stay tuned!
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Thank you very much for passing this information on to your students!