BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:31:54 -0400
Please read this request from a fellow York student as noted below.

Regina

----- Forwarded message from Julie Jancen <[log in to unmask]> -----
    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:05:59 -0400
    From: Julie Jancen <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: Design student seeks responses on thesis project survey
      To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Hi there,
My name is Julie Jancen. I am a fourth year Design major completing my
thesis project. I am studying with Brian Tsang, and I have designed a
project based on mass communications on the web vs. real life
interaction. I want to find out why the internet and social networking
consumes many hours of a persons day in order to help my reader
understand that an individual in this day and age needs to have a
equal balance of participation in both existences.

I created a short online survey that I am seeking some responses on
from students of all ages. I am contacting you today to ask you to
forward this message to your student list servers so that my responses
can be diverse amongst student interest and populations.

I would greatly appreciate your help and thank all student who can
take 5 minutes out of their day to complete this short survey. This
survey results have no intention of being viewed by anyone other than
myself and the survey itself is non-scientific. This is solely for
personal interest and the betterment of my success on this project.

Here is the survey link:

http://fs2.formsite.com/julie1/ysdn_workshop_julie/

Thank you for your time.

Julie Jancen