BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Cynthia Goodfellow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 08:50:41 -0500
The Faculty of Health Student Caucus (FHSC) is hosting the 5th Annual
Health Career Fair, in collaboration with Health and Society Student
Association
(HESOSA). The Health Career Fair is an event that will allow you to learn
about graduate programs, volunteer opportunities, summer jobs, career
options within your respective field.

The details of the event are listed below:

Health Career Fair
Location: Stong Dining Hall
Time: 10am ? 3pm
When: Thursday March 15th 2012

Our website has a full list of exhibitors that will be attending but to
name a few:

Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Epilepsy Toronto
St. John's Rehab Hospital
March of Dimes Canada
The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
York University Athletic Therapy Certificate
North York General Hospital
The Arthritis Society
Geneva Centre for Autism
Institute for Health Policy, Management and Evaluation; University
of Toronto
St. Michael's Hospital
COACH: Canada's Health Informatics Association...
Website for exhibitors list: http://fhscyork.weebly.com/events.html
As well, you can add FHSC Exec as a friend and follow us on twitter
@fhscyork for more information.
Email: [log in to unmask] for Q&A

FHSC has also partnered with the Career Centre once again to host a career
conversations panel. The panel details are also listed below. The e-vite
has also been attached this email.

Career Conversations Panel Series:
What Can I do with my Undergraduate Psychology degree?
Thursday, March 15, 2012
3:00-5:00 pm
Stong Junior Common Room (Stong 111)

About the Event
Wondering what you can do with your undergraduate Psychology degree? Want
to meet York Alumni and other Psychology undergrads who graduated and are
currently enjoying exciting careers?
During this panel, professionals with undergraduate Psychology degrees
will share their personal stories, how their career paths took them from
graduation to where they are now, what knowledge, skills and experience
helped them succeed in their jobs and what types of opportunities are
available for those who study psychology on the undergraduate level. The
panel will be moderated by one of the Career Centre's team members and
followed by an open forum where students will have an opportunity to ask
the panellists their own questions.
For more information about the panel, to read panellists' bios and to
register for the event, please visit
http://www.yorku.ca/careers/conversations/11-12/psychology.htm
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,
Faculty of Health Student Caucus
126C Calumet College