BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:14:00 -0500
We are contacting you as we have an amazing opportunity for your
undergraduate students.  It is the York International - Emerging Global
Leaders Program (EGLP).  This is a two-day workshop for fifty of York?s
most dynamic, energetic and visionary Students. Full-time, undergraduate
Canadian, exchange and international students are eligible to apply. Held
annually since the 1999/2000 school year, it has won a national award for
outstanding program in International Education from the Canadian Bureau of
International Education.

The application deadline for this program is November 26th, 2007.

Please find attached a letter with further information about the program.
This is for you to distribute to your faculty members so that they can
pass this incredible leadership opportunity on to their students via email
or class.

Thank-you very much,
Tamara Rasokas

Tamara Rasokas