BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Domenica Lam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:22:38 -0500
text/plain (23 kB) , text/html (6 kB) , image/jpeg (48 kB) , image/jpeg (18 kB) , image/bmp (905 kB) , image/jpeg (905 kB) , image/jpeg (23 kB) , image/jpeg (23 kB) , image/gif (23 kB) , image/gif (23 kB)
FYI

----- Forwarded by Domenica Lam/fs/YorkU on 12/14/2011 04:22 PM -----

Shanthini Jeyakumar/fs/YorkU
12/14/2011 03:50 PM

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
cc

Subject
Announcing the 2012 Google Lime Scholarship for Students with Disabilities

The Google Lime Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
$10,000 USD or $5,000 CAD

Access to knowledge is our thing. When it comes to higher education for
promising scholars, we don't want anything to stand in the way. That's why
Google is proud to support the work of Lime Connect. Google is committed
to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by
providing scholarships and networking retreats for computer science
students with disabilities.

Recipients of the Google Lime Scholarship will each receive a scholarship
for the 2012-2013 academic year. Selected students will also be invited to
attend the annual Google Scholars' Retreat at the Googleplex in Mountain
View, California, in 2012. Scholarships will be awarded based on the
strength of candidates' academic background and demonstrated passion for
computer science -$10,000USD for those studying in the US and $5,000CAD
for those studying in Canada (based on tuition costs).

Google Lime Scholars enjoying the Scholars Retreat at the Googleplex
The Google Lime Scholarship is designed for undergraduate and graduate
students with disabilities who are pursuing degrees in computer science,
computer engineering or a closely related technical field at a university
in the US or Canada (international students in the US or Canada are also
eligible). And, one in ten students on campus today has a disability, with
90% of those being invisible - candidates with all disabilities are
encouraged to apply.
To learn more and apply: check out our website

Application deadline: midnight EST on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Not a match? Share the word and you never know who could benefit! If
you're a student or experienced professional with a disability, register
with The Lime Network to learn of all candidate opportunities. We welcome
all interested parties as Friends of The Lime Network.

Visit www.google.com/jobs/scholarships to check out additional Google
opportunities.

About us:
Lime Connect is a global not for profit leading the way as the premier
resource for top talent in the disability space by attracting, preparing
and connecting highly accomplished individuals with disabilities for
careers with the world's leading corporations. Our goal is to break
stereotypes and lead all companies to realize the importance, and value,
of employing people with disabilities at every level of education, talent
and ability.

Lime Connect, Inc.
590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, New York 10022
212.521.4469
Visit www.limeconnect.com to learn more!

If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails, please click here to
manage your subscriptions.