BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:31:12 -0400
SUBJECT: FALL (F) TERM DROP DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING
FROM: The Faculty of Health, Office of Student and Academic Services

The Faculty of Health Office of Student and Academic Services (HH OSAS) is
committed to assisting Faculty of Health students as they progress through
their studies. If you have questions or concerns about your progress in a
course or in your major, we encourage you to meet with us to address them
early on*.

Please visit us during the following drop-in hours in our office located
in 019 HNES.  If you are unable to visit us during these drop-in hours,
you are encouraged to make an appointment with the Faculty of Health
Office of Student and Academic Services by calling 416 736 5299.

Drop-in Hours for Advising

Location: 019, HNES Building

Hours:  Monday, November 5, 2007 9:00 am to 11:30 am
           Wednesday, November 7, 2007 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
           Thursday, November 8, 2007 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
           Friday, November 9, 2007 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm*

* Special Note: We wish to remind you that Friday, November 9, 2007 is the
last date to drop Fall (F) Term courses without receiving a grade.

Add/Drop Deadline URL:
http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/importantdates/fw07.htm#add

What you can expect from us:

Our individual attention.
Accurate knowledge of academic policies, procedures, regulations and
degree requirements.
Answers to your questions: when we don't know the answer, we will find the
person who does, or refer you to the tools that will help you find your
answer.
Referrals to appropriate University resources and services.

What we ask of you:

Familiarize yourself with the academic policies, procedures, and
requirements, published each year in the undergraduate calendar (available
online at the Current Students Website).
http://www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/cs.htm
Acquaint yourself with resources and services available to you and take
advantage of the services provided by the Faculty of Health Office of
Student and Academic Services (HH OSAS).
Recognize your responsibility for continually monitoring your progress
toward graduation and for your academic choices. You are responsible for
knowing the requirements of your academic program.
Contact us immediately if you have experienced an illness or misfortune
that is negatively affecting your academic success -- we can assist you to
explore and to understand your options.