BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2024 21:01:08 +0000
Forwarding the following email

The Undergraduate Research in Natural and Clinical Science and Technology (URNCST) Journal is pleased to announce that our call for abstracts for the tenth round of the URNCST Journal Mentored Paper Competition is now open!

In an effort to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to contribute to STEM research literature, we have established our Mentored Paper Initiative. Successfully selected applicants will have the opportunity to be partnered with a graduate student as they write a paper that is of publishable quality in the URNCST Journal. The topic of the paper will be in the graduate student’s area of expertise to allow them to more effectively guide the students throughout the writing process. Students will be mentored from the design stage to write up, and the final paper will be peer-reviewed by another graduate student, to allow the students to experience external-feedback. This opportunity provides undergraduate students the chance to improve their scientific writing skills and go through the entire process of writing an academic paper while working under the supervision of a graduate student.

In our first 11 rounds, we had an outstanding volume of submissions, a competitive fraction of whom was paired with a graduate student mentor and wrote a manuscript. Many of these manuscripts are undergoing peer-review or have already been published as you read this email! With the success that this program has garnered, we anticipate that this 12th round will be no different and invite YOU to submit an abstract before the deadline closes on Sunday, March 03, 2023 @ 11:59PM EST.

To submit an abstract and learn more, please visit: https://www.urncst.com/index.php/urncst/mentored_paper<https://urncst-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/15yFETLFGiJwhZem2XMH7-jKC6cWVv8500NSNpVDvnJcrtxdvfwGLp7I2IxJeM5xR7eqKSUr-kY2cARyr5Ab0StfZrWgFyZovsO7OX_dvA_ZrgT2B3-hCTMnpdgoz6tAPX4q7KKcOmYCiKbdODurRCeC6XXy0kA9_9J1fRHD9fT9rfkgxvOny0_yjDdnVbu7Hx1LuXqECs08nQTermvrkVZ_-yGLw5Y5yVP3i3LhTeKWOsMplBhas-UUi4BAm5CmCAlfiBhErLgVT_EC_nvGF0EgeHfyI2JvTVliGeJFE5qr70ClFkoJ-uC607qey05cSmiuSvQVZu2B6ndrlJ9R2powuTW2dhEXfqfzEpY1cNy5n1-6fOuV_ITJ4_-CNXwD0zWO3Gw>

Should you have any questions, please direct your queries to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We look forward to receiving your submission!

Yours sincerely,
The URNCST Journal Editorial Team

Confidentiality Statement - The contents of this e-mail, including its attachment, are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing, copying, or distributing this e-mail or any of its contents.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately or the Information and Privacy Office (infoprivacyoffice
@toh
.ca) and permanently delete this e-mail and its attachments, along with any copies thereof.  Thank you.

Avis de confidentialité – Ce courriel, y compris ses pièces jointes, s’adresse au destinataire uniquement et pourrait contenir des renseignements confidentiels. Si vous n’êtes pas le bon destinataire, il est strictement interdit de lire, d’utiliser, de divulguer, de copier ou de diffuser ce courriel ou son contenu, en partie ou en entier. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en informer immédiatement l’expéditeur ou le bureau de la protection de la vie privée et de l’information (info.privee
@lho
.ca), puis effacez le courriel ainsi que les pièces jointes et toute autre copie. Merci.