BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:48:18 +0000
FYI

Domenica
School of Health Policy & Management

York University

Undergraduate Program Website:  http://shpm.info.yorku.ca/

Hi all,

The Libraries are offering research and citation help in various ways this Fall including a new drop-in zoom research help service.

Please help us spread the word by sharing this or pointing students to our Ask & Services<https://www.library.yorku.ca/web/ask-services/> web site!

[cid:93a99c2d-ad3b-40ed-a8c7-d9a59a1d4fed]

Sophie Bury

Director, Learning Commons & Reference Services

York University Libraries

YORK UNIVERSITY

Scott Library

4700 Keele Street Toronto ON, Canada M3J 1P3

Out of respect and care for library staff and for our community, York University Libraries have reduced in-person services until further notice. For updates please click here<https://researchguides.library.yorku.ca/covid19services>

<https://yorku.libcal.com/appointments/danacraig>

[York University Logo]

We recognize that many Indigenous Nations have longstanding relationships with the territories upon which York University campuses are located that precede the establishment of York University. York University acknowledges its presence on the traditional territory of many Indigenous Nations. The area known as Tkaronto has been care taken by the Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, and the Huron-Wendat. It is now home to many First Nation, Inuit and Métis communities. We acknowledge the current treaty holders, the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation. This territory is subject of the Dish with One Spoon Wampum Belt Covenant, an agreement to peaceably share and care for the Great Lakes region.