BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Domenica Lam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:32:32 -0400
Hi all students in CDS, HEALTH and SHPM,

Although I have distributed the info for a number of times, I am still
getting inquiries about the application deadlines for various MAJOR
Canadian Scholarships such as OGS, SSHRC and CIHR and where the
applications are to be submitted to .......

I am, therefore, once again referring you to the summary posted at
http://www.yorku.ca/gradcdis/documents/2010-2011scholarships_001.doc for
details.

Hope this is clear.

Domenica Lam
Graduate Program Assistant
Graduate Program in Critical Disability Studies & Graduate Program in
Health
Faculty of Graduate Studies
York University
Room 409,  HNES Building